? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (451 Ratings)??2410 Grabs Today. 66534 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (43 Ratings)??2261 Grabs Today. 53086 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Saturday, February 20, 2010

That Pain in My butt....





OOOOOOK! So I am right back on track to knocking this "operation get smokin'" right out the front door....We have had a Wii Fit for going on oh what a year now?! and besides the occasional playing for fun it really hasn't been used much. Well I decided a little yoga in the morning would be a great way to start out my fat burning, so I did just that! Great! Felt energized, felt refreshed...def. did not feel like I worked out! OHHH i can do this i thought....that was at about 8:30 AM...I got dressed headed off to work and about lunch time noticed my butt muscles seemed to be burning slightly...ohhh i thought perhaps it does really work you out! NICE ...i love the slight tingle you get from a good workout! it makes me feel like I have actually done something...so I happily continued through my day not really noticing that my butt muscles had moved from tingling to slightly burning...I continued this lil' routine for about 3 days. The 3rd day I woke up and thought something was wrong. It felt like a tiny scorpion had snuck into my sheets and stung me right smack on my bottom! It hurt to walk, it hurt to sit, and most of all it hurt to squat!! I thought maybe I had walked the stairs at work or home more then usual?...perhaps I had stepped wrong.. then as I was brushing my teeth I spotted it...there beneath the tv stand it stuck out as if it were laughing at me... Like it was saying haha chubby girl I toasted you alright...NOOOOOOO way I thought to myself...this could NOT be...I can NOT be sore from a VIDEO game! how sad is that?! lol...I marched myself (ok so I waddled myself) over to the tv pulled the board out and proceeded to the yoga work out I had done two days ago.

I did not even get into the full position for the first move when that small scorpion bite turned into a GIANT stab wound!!! AHHHH! i literally let out a yelp...there i was bent down in the middle of the living room looking like a fool completely humiliated by something designed for even children to use, and Mychal walked in...he didn't say anything at first he just looked at me half concerned half amused and finally through the smile smirked "what is going on?"...I turned around with a look that surely could have killed and growled for him to stop making fun....bound and determined i was going to beat this thing I proceeded to go back and complete the work out....

Move two was where i slammed the game off muttering how stupid it was and walked back into the bathroom to finish getting ready...have no fear this is NOT the final standoff.....I will win this battle ....as SOON as I can walk again!

0 comments: