? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (451 Ratings)??2410 Grabs Today. 66534 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (43 Ratings)??2261 Grabs Today. 53086 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Sunday, January 24, 2010

BONJOUR!!!




Well, HI!!


If you are lookin' for a Martha Stewart, Mrs. Clever type blog I'm afraid this is most likely the exact opposite. I like am clumsy and not perfect in fact I'm probably alot like you. I'm happily married, I get bored, I'm trying to loose weight (i have a feeling that may be my one constant?!) I enjoy a change of pace and my best skill is talking....of course I'll listen too BUT mind you I will probably have something to say once you've finished. I really dunno why I decided to do this? Perhaps the constant repetition of my wake up, cook, wash, clean up, repeat spin cycle was just too much!




So here I am! Ready to guide you one do it yourself project at a time to becoming the image of what every woman envys...the "Couture Wifee" yea yea you know the one...with the perfect hair, organized schedule, chic look, and house too die for...the one who always wins the bake sale, and her kids look like she cut them out of the Penny's catalog...yes you and I together will form an army of these stepford wives....but first here's the first lesson....




*~BENEATH EVERY PERFECT SHELL IS A STORM OF CHAOS~*...yup that's right! her kids put gum in her hair, her dryer goes out, and her living room wasn't redone my Madam Oo-la-la she's just mastered what we are embarking on....preentation!




SO ladies bust out the lip gloss, and bottled water....polish that siver and get ready Posh Spice has nothing on us!! ;)




<3>

0 comments: