? ??????????????Purple Whisp? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.3 (451 Ratings)??2410 Grabs Today. 66534 Total Grabs.
??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ?????????????????The Only? ????? ?? ???Rating: 4.6 (43 Ratings)??2261 Grabs Today. 53086 Total Grabs. ??????Preview?? | ??Get the Code?? ?? ???? BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS ?

Thursday, January 28, 2010

PUT IT BACK...I'M NOT FAT!!!




To me one of the most relaxing things is gettin' my eyebrows waxed..the warm cozy wax, even the quick "swipe" and knowing i will have perfectly shaped eyebrows...i guess maybe because mine are thick and dark I have ALWAYS been obsessed with grooming them. This particular instance was a day before vacation. Knowing there would be tons of pictures taken, and we would be flying in and meeting family we hadn't seen I decided to get my brows done.

Why can't simple things just be simple?

I had been to this place before so i dunno why i felt uneasy perhaps I should listen to my gut more often... anyhow! I sat down in the usual chair, was waited on by the usual girl, proceeded through the usual routine steps, however as she handed me the mirror I could tell by her face that what I was about to see just miiiiiiiiight be slightly less then "usual"

I had noticed that it seemed like she plucked more then she usually did..and she talked in Vietnamese more then usual...also alarming was the fact the other tech. came over and poked around a bit...

As I looked into the mirror I did not even have words to yell at her...all I could see was the big, bare, BALD, patch that WAS my eyebrow!! She could see my terror and began to tell me how pretty I was.....yea right lady I can SEE!!! All I could choke out was"NO! put it BACK!!"..Before I could say anymore she spoke words that made me boil even more then the ripped off eyebrow..the lil' 50 pound 95 year old woman said "you be very pretty if you were smaller...loose weight"...REALLY?! the weight is what's off?! I thought it might be the MISSING EYEBROW!!!!!

I dunno bout you ladies but I go to the spa for a pick me up, maybe it's to get a mani or pedi...a waxing...or massage but i leave feeling pretty and better about myself...NOT this day...

Now for those of you that do not know me I am 5ft tall and curvy...I am def. not skin and bones, but I'm rather comfortable with my small frame. I workout, and take relatively good care of myself could I loose 5 or 10 pounds well sure! But at this particular time I was headed to Mexico in a bikini the next day!!!

I began to cry and luckily she did not even MENTION payment...as I fled the seen of the crime I got into my car and bawled...this fat one eyebrowed woman was def. not a trophy wife...arriving at my mothers I was praying it wasn't as noticeable as I thought....without saying anything I walked in and before I could say hi she began to laugh hysterical asking "where's your eyebrow"?!....

Needless to say my week's vacation was spent wearing low floppy hats, side bangs, and eating salad...

0 comments: